DDPM-MP (Mud Pump)
DDPM-MP (Mud Pump) directly driven mud pump’s pinion ends and customize-fit installation eliminates the belts, pulleys, fender, and other associated accessories.
DDPM-MP pump system reduces footprint and weight, a key benefit for offshore drilling rigs. Eliminating the transmission structure increases system efficiency while decreasing maintenance and repair times/costs. No belts or chains eliminates the problem of tensile force, increasing service life for the shafts, gears, and bearings.
• Increased Efficiency: The DDPM-MP efficiency is up to 97.8%, and its directly driven pinion without other transmission parts, brings higher operation efficiency.
• Increased Service Life: Directly connecting to the pinion ends eliminates the tension force problem caused by the belt/chain drive.
• Reduced Weight & Footprint: DDPM-MP reduces the mud pump systems weight by up to 15%, and a reduction in footprint by 25%, improving mobility. A key factor for offshore drilling operations.
• Less Maintenance: Eliminating the belt transmission system eliminates all associated maintenance.
• Less Noise & Vibration: reduce the system decibels and vibration levels by removing the belt drive.
• Easy to Upgrade: directly replace original transmission parts with a customize-fit motor with a hollow rotor shaft designed to specified diameter.