Drilling Rig Series
Artificial Lift Series
Variable Speed Series
3-phase Induction Series
Industries Customization Series
VFD and Control System
DDPM-PCP (Progressing Cavity Pump)
DDPM-PCP (Progressing Cavity Pump) is an innovative, safe, and reliable custom-designed top drive head. The DDPM-PCP eliminates belts, pulleys, gear reducers and is installed to directly drive the polish rod of the PC Pump. This will in turn reduce failure rates and maintenance costs. The DDPM-PCP can run under extremely low speed range (0.6 - 500rpm) while directly outputting enough torque required by the downhole PC Pump. This will greatly improve efficiency, stability, and safety while reducing noise and footprint.
• Fewer exposed moving parts – No belts and sheaves improve field safety and simplifies maintenance.
• Energy savings – The drive suns up to 96% efficiency. Compare this to conventional induction motors with only 85% efficiency.
• Energy Savings - Eliminating the belts, pulleys, and gear reduces the mechanical energy transfer loss, even at low speed and non-rated loading.
• Boost in power factor up to 0.94 to eliminate power spikes on start-up.
• Maximize production – By monitoring well conditions and making speed changes.
• Backspin brake Protection – Enables safer stops and starts even in mid-backspin to restart production more rapidly.
• Closed-Loop Control – anti-overcurrent, anti overvoltage, short-circuit proofing, anti-open-phase, anti-overload, anti-over temperature and more….
• Hallow Shaft – addresses customers’ demand for processing inner bore diameter and rod coaxially mounted to the polish rod. This solves the problems of the eccentric wear of the polish rod and the leakage of the packing seal.
• ATEX certification – Low temperature operation for Atmospheres Explosives.
• Soft start & stops – reduce mechanical shock down the well.
• The motor runs at lower noise disciples.
SOURCE PMM TECHNOLOGIES INC.